Whether you’re in Wilmington or Charlotte, any North Carolina Resident can use these tips
to help get the lowest North Carolina car insurance premiums possible.
- Installments – If you have to pay for your annual premium in installments, you are going to pay more. With the current state of the economy, there are few of us who can afford to pay for a year’s worth of car insurance all at once, but those that can will see a cheaper premium.
- Make & Model – What type of car do you drive? If you drive a vehicle that’s popular with thieves or street racers, you’re probably going to pay more than the average Joe for your car insurance.
- Credit – If you have a good credit score, you’re in luck. A high credit score can sometimes help you score a more favorable auto premium.
- Home Sweet Home – If you own your own home, you are often eligible for a discount if you insure both your home and auto policy with the same insurer.
- Driving Record – Being a safe driver is rewarded. Those with fewer tickets and accidents are cheaper to insure and you will see lower premiums.